TRAILS CLOSE DECEMBER 14, 2021 (Conditions permitting. Please check the website for any updates)
There are 2 trails that have already closed--- Ladd Road to Wheaton Road and the Powerline to Bombard Road. As always, please respect our trails and the landowners who provide us with this wonderful opportunity! Safe riding!
The Miles Pond Pavilion is NOT a trailhead and we ask that people not park there. The people that pay to rent the pavilion need to park there. We have parking at the trailhead at the bottom of Foundry Road in Concord.
Naults Powersports at 515 Union St in Littleton is now selling VT Trail Access Decals (TAD's).
To ride the trails people need to buy a Trail Access Decal (TAD) . With their current registration (VT or out of state) they can purchase them at PettyCo Jct , Naults, or online at VASA.
Trail Rules & Regulations:
- Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited on or at any Club functions or affairs.
- All members under the age of 18 will be required to wear a helmet while riding on trails, and attending events, but we recommend it for everyone.
- Any member receiving three or more ATV warnings or violations from a law enforcement official within one year, will have his/her membership privilege revoked for the period of one full year.
- All members using Town roads to access trails will travel at the Town posted speed limit or less; unless it is posted specifically for ATV’s.
- To keep the cleanliness of all trails – if you bring it in, you need to take it out.
- Stay off from snowmobile maintained trails during snowmobile season.
- If anyone under 16 years of age, they must join under a parent.